Friday, November 24, 2006

Star Spangled Banner...dress?

As my friend Heather is on her way to walking the aisle, I have spent some time hunting for cheap ass tickets and delighting in the millions of wedding gifts available at Crate & Barrel that I can't afford. When it came time for the wedding dress, that oh so luscious detail, imagine my delight when Heather found this such treasure on the internet:


Although the website claims it's a bestseller, I have yet to see someone wear it. It definitely has not gotten enough publicity or it would have caught on.

I don't know which I'm most worried about: the fact that this dress exists, or the fact that once I took a look at it I began wondering what my bridesmaids would wear to match...hmmmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh!!! I can't believe you posted my dress to your site! Now the surprise is totally ruined... I have already shipped it ahead to NZ, and it's waiting for me in my friend's closet... It stands up by itself, you know... Full of American pride, it needs no hanger to keep it tall and straight.