Friday, September 22, 2006

Silvery Strands

ur toes spread out like fan. their reach is incredible! we’re supposed to be listening to some dean rusk thing, but we are mesmerized by the toes. we watch them spread over the lip of your sandal, apparently claimin the entire territory. don’t ask me why, but putting brown beans on them seems like a good idea.
***
watchin the two of u run to the screen cos beyonce is on. u don’t just pant after her as most guys, but u get in ur line up and dance with her. finger lick and all.
***
one night outside Irwin we decide that the plural of dufus must be duffi, and therefore the plural of penis must be penii.
***
we need the 2nd part of the movie. but it’s pouring. at first we try to avoid the drops but then for one second we look at each other…and grin. delighted, soaked, we open our arms and pretend we’re airplanes in a storm. 3rd world motors sputterin thru the water. once back in the warm apartment we jump and hug the girls waitin for us. just sharin the rain.
***
you come running down the hall. a little thing like a door can't stop you and you jump on my bed. somewhere between my dreams and my half-closed eyes, i realize you're way too excited for 9 am. with one excited laugh you yank open my blinds to show me the white blanket that has covered the campus. tickled pink, i look at you with childish delight. my first snow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! Seriously! I can not believe you put this on your blog :)